With over 76% of the population of North America actively using the internet, having a web presence has become a necessary tool. Marketers and strategists suggest 90% of first time visitors will visit a church website first and then decide whether or not to actually make a physical visit. With the growing population of web users globally, we see the need to help missions and churches around the world with this dynamic tool. The main problem with this effective tool is the complexity of design and construction. Would you be interested in helping missionaries and smaller churches or church plants with a website?
We are looking for sponsors that will help cover the cost of hosting a website on our server. The $20 a month covers the design/hosting/email/spam filter/training and maintenance of a website.
Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring or in need of a website.
I would like to personally thank the following churches and individuals for adopting a website. You are helping many out there have a powerful tool to reach out with the message of hope.
- Temple Baptist Church - Lincoln, NE
- Ken & Pat - Big Flats, NY
- Rustic Hills Baptist Church - Colorado Springs, CO
- Rocky Mountain Association of Regular Baptist Churches - www.rmarbc.org
- Summit Christian Academy - Clarks Summit, PA
- Grace Baptist Church - Canton, OH
- First Baptist Church - Memphis, NY
- Fellowship of Missions
- Claypoole's Fabric www.claypoolesfabric.com
- West Windsor Baptist Church - West Windsor, NY
- First Baptist Church - Kouts, IN
- First Baptist Church- Castle Creek, NY
- Faith Baptist Church - Perry, OH